Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Best Part of the Summer

I have been looking forward to August all summer. This month is probably one of the best months on the calendar if you ask me. It's after all the summer celebrations and right before school starts. The wonderful smell of anticipation of the school year is such a sweet, sweet smell. People are moving out and moving in (myself included) and deciding who they want to be this time. Back-to-school specials are going on and the last minute vacations are about to have their last little run.

The best part of this month, is not just the fact that Michael Jackson's birthday and my sister's birthday are on the same day in August (August 29th). It's not even the fact that it is one of the warmest month on the calendar, north of the equator. It is the fact that it here and it is now. It's exciting and fun and full of joy. I can't wait to finish up my current projects and prepare for the rest. I'm so ready for everything that is about to come. Yay August!

No comments:

Post a Comment