Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Fellow Scholars

Hello everyone,

I am so happy that we have made it this far in the process already. I can't wait for us to get into the summer and do a great job on our research topics. I'm super excited to spend more time with everyone and grow together as a cohort. I appreciate all the experiences we have had so far.

My fellow scholars and I are already starting to become closer and are constantly finding new ways to relate. This process keeps this experience interesting and entertaining. I plan to continue to find more connections and bond with everyone. It seems like we have done so much already (well, we have) and I know that there are just more great activities planned. I have fun laughing and joking with everyone, and to be honest I kind of feel like the joker of the group but I guess that's okay. I like how everyone else in the group has their own unique personalities and I keep finding out more about who everyone is each time we get together. This is going to be a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment